Epson Robots has helped a large number of world class medical, pharmaceutical and lab automation companies build world class automation systems for a wide range of applications. From dental instruments to pacemaker assembly to blood handling, Epson Robots are involved in a broad range of mission critical high performance applications.
With some of the tightest tolerance requirements, FDA testing requirements, medical system certifications, etc. the medical industry has high manufacturing requirements which is perfect for using Epson Robots. As the reliability leader in small assembly and material handling robots, our G-Series SCARA and C3 6-Axis robots are breaking into new medical applications on a regular basis. Shown below are just a few of the many medical related applications we have worked on.
- Scalpel blade machining
- Bariatric device testing
- Dental instrument insert molding
- Small sized battery pack assembly
- Cardiac pacemaker battery assembly
- Pipette, test tube and syringe handling/packaging
- Dental drill bit packaging
- Medical and dental implant assembly
- Shunt assembly
- Hearing aid assembly
- Precision fluid dispensing for DNA testing
- Contact and glass lens manufacturing